Most people want to own Mercedes car and in the year 2015, more than 312,000 cars of various models were sold in the USA. It was a record that one single brand of car was sold in a year in such a big number. If you too have purchased Mercedes car in Nashville then you must follow these tips to keep it healthy and happy.
- Keep your car always clean – Your car will look great if you regularly wash your car so that its exterior painting looks absolutely stunning. Never allow any dirt, bird droppings, debris or road chemicals to settle on your car, which will not only protect the painting but also the car. Particularly if you are living in an area where the climate has salt and dust, regular cleaning is essential.
- Check the fluid level regularly – Your Mercedes Nashville car’s oil. Coolant, window washing fluid must be checked every week. Also check your transmission, power steering and brake fluids once in a month. Always use the fluids that are recommended by the Mercedes-Benz. While checking the oil, make sure that the engine was switched off at least for 5 minutes, if it is in normal temperature. In case it is hot then engine must be turned off more than 30 minutes. While checking the fluid level, ensure that car is stationed in proper level.
- Pay attention to your car while driving – While driving you must be alerted if you find any abnormal noise, grinding or smell. Different weather may also make an impact in the running of the car. If anything, abnormal is noticed then get it checked at the workshop.
- Check the tire condition – You must ensure that your tires are having proper pressure. After every six months you must rotate your tires so that there is no uneven wearing out. Also check for any damage in the tire.
- Tune up regularly – If you regularly tune up your engine then it can not only extend its life but also you will get better mileage. Maintain a proper schedule of servicing after driving certain miles. This is the best way to keep your Mercedes car at optimum performance level.
- Park your car indoor – It is always better to park your car in the garage. This will keep your car safe from various adverse weather conditions.
By following the above tips, you can maintain your Mercedes-Benz car for a very long time.